Wednesday 8 April 2015

Built-In Furniture Detail Drawing (GROUP WORK on Kitchen Cabinet)

Here are some of our group work.

Our chosen build-in furniture is the Kitchen Cabinet.

Below shows the working drawing of the build-in Kitchen Cabinet.

(THE PLAN)


(FRONT ELEVATION)


(SECTION X-X)


(DETAIL 1)


The lesson that I have learnt today is there are a lot of details to observe when build a furniture.
Building a furniture is not an easy task which need a lot of patience and be smart on the measurement.

Build in furniture are essentially places of furniture or storage spaces that are permanent parts.




2 comments:

  1. Great article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Built-in kitchen is very popular today and I decided to do it too. The more that I value functional kitchen. That's why I appreciate to choose kitchen furniture from https://kitchenfurniture.online/ and I already see that my kitchen looks very stylish.

    ReplyDelete